RAFLing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barry Davidson

Go down

Barry Davidson                    Empty Barry Davidson

Post  donstu880 Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:06 am

The following message is copied from a RAFLING Facebook Post - our condolences to Barry's family at this sad time.

"I have sad news that Barry Davidson passed away on the morning of 30 June. Barry was on Russian course 4L1 with me at North Luffenham in 1965. We went to Berlin in June 1966 where Barry, an extremely accomplished sportsman played rugby, football and basketball for RAF Gatow. After 18 months there his school-learned Spanish skills were called upon to be one of the early crew at Gibraltar. He completed all but his last couple of months of his service on "The Rock", leaving the RAF in 1970. He then moved to Cork, Eire where he got married and spent the rest of his life. He is survived by his wife, Pauline, a daughter and two sons.
Barry and I were great mates especially because he introduced me to Mary when he took me to visit his Granny in Cork whilst we were on the Russian course."

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down