RAFLing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella Black

3 posters

Go down

Stella Black Empty Re: Stella Black

Post  delboy Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:56 pm

My thoughts are with Arnie as I have known both he and Stella since our days at Kinloss in the 60's. All those good times to remember.

Derek Moore

delboy

Back to top Go down

Stella Black Empty Funeral details

Post  donstu880 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:11 pm

A service to celebrate Stella's life will be held at the Cambridge City Crematorium, Huntingdon Road, in the West Chapel at 12 o'clock on Thursday 30th April - followed by refreshments in the Terrace Bar, Dolphin Hotel, St Ives.
Family flowers only please, but donations, if desired, may be made to East Anglia Air Ambulance, via Kingfisher Independent Funeral Services, 10-10aPrices St, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 3PA.
It goes without saying that those who can attend will be warmly welcomed, but Stella will fully understand if you cannot. Just think of her fondly at midday on 30th.
Accommodation at the Dolphin is available at a discounted rate for those attending ; single @ £65.00 Double @ £80.00 Family room (2 adults and up to 2 children) £95.00. All including full breakfast.

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Stella Black Empty Stella Black

Post  alanr Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:45 pm

Anne and I have been friends with Arnie and Stella for over 50 years and we went around this morning to express our sadness and offer our condolences at the loss of Stella.

Stella lived for her family and they were with her at the end. She was a strong lady and knew what was happening but was peaceful and in no pain She said she had had a very happy life.

She will be sorely missed by all the Robson family

Alan & Anne

alanr

Back to top Go down

Stella Black Empty Stella Black

Post  donstu880 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Just heard from Ian & Clare (Wilson) that Arnie's wife passed away suddenly at 15.30 today (8 May). She took ill the day before and was taken to hospital, but sadly she passed away next day. I understand the cause of death was septicemia. Our thoughts are with Arnie & his family at this sad time.

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Stella Black Empty Re: Stella Black

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum