RAFLing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgan Penman

2 posters

Go down

Morgan Penman Empty ONE OF THE BEST

Post  delboy Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

We have recently heard via George Taylor of the sad loss of Morgan. Of the people that I met during my time as a linguist I would single him out as one of the most honourable people that I ever met. Our thoughts go out to Nancy and family during this dark time

delboy

Back to top Go down

Morgan Penman Empty Funeral arrangements

Post  donstu880 Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Funeral Arrangements for the late Morgan Penman.
Morgan Penman's funeral will take place at 1200 hrs on Tuesday 21st January at Peterborough Crematorium, Mowbray Road, North Bretton, Peterborough, PE6 7JE. His widow Nancy suggests that if anyone would like to pay their respects, a welcome alternative to flowers might be a donation to the Sue Ryder Hospice at Thorpe Hall, Peterborough. I have further details of the hospice or they can be found on the Internet, but I believe donations on these occasions are made through the funeral directors - I will have to check.
The funeral will be followed by a buffet at the Toft Hotel near Bourne, Lincolnshire. Please send me a message via Facebook, or email me if you know my address, if you would like further details.
Nancy has been so pleased to have received cards from former students and colleagues who saw my original post here.
Best wishes to you all.
John Partridge

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Morgan Penman Empty Morgan Penman

Post  donstu880 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Just heard via John Partridge that Morgan Penman died last night in a hospice in Peterborough. We will always remember Morgan's dry wit and his Russian spoken with a Scottish accent. Our thoughts go to Nancy and his family. May he rest in peace.

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Morgan Penman Empty Re: Morgan Penman

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum