RAFLing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray Card

Go down

Ray Card         Empty Funeral details

Post  donstu880 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 pm

(Copied from RAFLing Facebook)
I have just received the following from Jonathan Card:
Hello Everybody. Thank-you all for your kind thoughts.
Because of Ray’s sudden death there had to be a post-mortem, this was carried out on Tuesday and put the date of death as Wednesday the 18th and not the 17th as per my previous e-mail. The cause of death was a Stroke caused by a massive cerebral haemorrhage.
Some of you asked to be informed about the funeral arrangements. The service will take place on Thursday 2nd April at the Crematorium in Semington at 1130 (address below).
Devizes Road
Semington
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 6HL
Instead of floral tributes, we would like to ask that you make a donation to the Royal Air Force Association (R.A.F.A). Donations will be collected on the day at the service or if you would like to donate by post, these will be collected by the funeral directors (address below). Donations can also be taken using the telephone number below.
John Stuart
18 The Brittox
Devizes
Wiltshire
SN10 1AJ
Tel: 01380 729459
Please pass this information on to anyone you think might like to know.
Best regards,
Jonathan

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Ray Card         Empty Ray Card

Post  donstu880 Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:38 pm

It is with sadness I have to tell you of the passing of another RAFLING member - Ray Card. He died suddenly on the 17th of March. I have no further details at present, but will post when I do. Many of you may remember him as a watch officer; he was also treasurer for the RAFLING Association for some years. Our condolences go to his wife Terri and family. RIP Ray. (Copy of post by Mike Hancock on Facebook)

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum