RAFLing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Fitzpatrick

Go down

Tom Fitzpatrick Empty Funeral details for Tom

Post  donstu880 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 am

The following info is copied from the RAFLING Facebook Group as posted by Terry Benchley:

Funeral arrangements for Tom Fitzpatrick. The funeral will be held at St Bedes Chapel, Teesside Crematorium, Acklam Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS5 7HD on Wednesday 16 August 2017. The service will begin at 1030hrs. Please could anyone who intends to attend indicate that in a reply to this message - this will enable me to give Tom's relatives a rough idea of numbers. Many thanks.

The Facebook Group also has details for sending a card of condolence.
.. there is no appointed charity to make donations to, but The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund has been suggested. Log on to the RAFBF website and you will be guided as to how to make a contribution. Presumably you will be able to make it clear somewhere that you're donating in Tom's memory.

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Tom Fitzpatrick Empty Tom Fitzpatrick

Post  donstu880 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:15 am

More sad news I'm afraid - the following is a copy of a Facebook post by Trish Willis:

"I am writing this with great regret to inform all of his friends that Tom, my Uncle, sadly passed away yesterday (7 Aug). He had throat cancer and fought a very brave battle. He died peacefully with his family surrounding him. Love, Trish."

Tom will be sorely missed and our thoughts are with his family at this sad time - he was certainly one of the 'characters' of the trade and I'm sure we all have wonderful memories of him.

donstu880
Admin

http://donstuart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum